Shaker tables in different sizes for testing small parts and large assemblies in vertical direction
Depending on the size and weight of the components to be tested and the required accelerations, we can offer vibration tables of various sizes and excitation forces for small parts and large assemblies.
The test table or the test frame are mounted in oscillating suspension. An active pneumatic load compensation supports the static test load and centers the vibration table in centered position independent of the applied test load. The excitation is done by 1-4 very quiet, compact shakers of our ALPHA series, movable ALPHA MLB shakers or shakers of the MB Energizer series. When using multiple shakers, an exact simulation of pitch and roll and torsional motions is also possible.
Excitation forces of up to 8kN per shaker and vibration displacements of up to 50mm allow universal use of the shaker tables for Squeak & Rattle and durability testing. Water-cooled ALPHA shakers allow continuous operation at high excitation forces without using noisy cooling fans and can be used inside a climatic chamber in the temperature range from -40°C to +80°C.
Contact us and talk to us about your testing requirements!
- Quiet shaker tables for excitation in vertical direction in different sizes and performance classes
- Typical operating noise of 28-35dB[A] (depending on size) when simulating a cobblestone test track
- Excitation by 1-4 quiet electrodynamic shakers
- Use of up to 4 shakers enables exact simulation of pitch and roll motion or active compensation of unwanted pitch and roll movements
- Excitation forces from 300N to 8000N per shaker
- Vibration displacement of up to 50mm pk-pk
- Excitation in the frequency range DC to 400Hz
- High efficiency and low power consumption
- Robust design, low maintenance, reliable and durable
- Squeak & rattle testing of small, medium and large components
- Functional tests on optical systems, measuring instruments and electronic components to analyse the influence of superimposed vibrations
- Durability tests with and without climatic superposition on various components and parts