MB Energizer Series Vibration Exciters – The proven standard for Squeak & Rattle testing
MB Energizers have been the most widely used shakers for Squeak & Rattle testing worldwide for 20 years. The extremely low operating noise meets the requirements of the Noise Rating Curve NR18. The technical basis for this is the use of permanent magnets to generate the static magnetic field and the patented, friction-free suspension of the voice coil. All MB Energizer series shakers are therefore ideally suited for subjective and objective Squeak & Rattle testing according to various test specifications such as GMW14011, BMW PR311, PSA “Specification bruit parasites” as well as sevral Hyundai Engineering Standards. With availability in four unique models and sizes, the Energizer Series is expressly designed to support such evaluations, while reducing the risks of measurement uncertainty caused by unwanted vibration exciter noise occurring within the BSR test environment.
Extensive accessories and many years of practical experience in the field of Squeak & Rattle enable us to offer customer-specific, turnkey test stand solutions for noise testing of various components, assemblies and complete vehicles. Contact us to learn more about our Squeak & Rattle test benches.
- Extremely quiet – excellent for Squeak & Rattle testing
- Max. Excitation force: 400N – 4450N
- Max. Displacement pk-pk: 38mm and 50mm
- Frequency range: DC-2000Hz
- Integrated Temperature and Overtravel Monitoring (for Energizer BLUE, BLACK & SILVER)
- Optional active load support, automatic centering in zero position independent of the applied test load
- Extremely robust design, low maintenance, reliable and durable
- Patented flexure system for guidance of the moving element
- Squeak & Rattle testing on complete vehicles, interior and exterior components
- Vibration test systems for vibration simulation in 1 to 6 axes